Tupper Lake, November 6, 2012 by Jeff Boucher

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Doggie Treats!

So I've got a dog.
And my friend Dhorst has a dog.
And they're both named Ellie.

They're beginning to bond , even though they've never met.
Di's Ellie sent our Ellie a chew toy.

Actually Di has a friend making doggie chew toys. 
She's testing them for durability.
The toy got a test tonight.

Here's the pics.

There' the Doggy Chew Toy!
Shit I chewed on it!

Ellie was happy, very happy.

Strike a pose.


 And there goes the chewy!

Hmmmm, my advice, no stuffing, and use Kevlar!

Thanks Di and Miss Ellie!




3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I hope she likes it! Tammy is looking at tougher materials and a way for the toppings to stay on longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di-It's awesome! Ellie had a ball and most of it is intact, except for the cotton batting in the crust, all gone! Tell Tammy I said Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's a piece of pizza, isn't it! (I'm really good, huh?) But what I can't understand is how Ellie ever got it! I'll bet it's the first piece of pizza you've ever given up freely - right?

    It really is cute - but I don't think there's anything a dog can't eventually destroy.

    ReplyDelete