Tupper Lake, November 6, 2012 by Jeff Boucher

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Great Divide......

I got lucky tonight, I asked the better half what she wanted for supper.
She said she didn't care.
You know what that means my friends.
Pizza.

Now, I like pizza plain, like dough, sauce, and cheese.

The better half likes all sorts of stuff.

Fortunately I have an 18" pan, which will make all the parties involved happy.
So I chopped and diced peppers, onions and tomatoes..
The dough, which I purchased at Shaheen's IGA, had a 2 hr. ferment while it thawed on the stovetop.
Not sure about hydration levels.
 
Let's call this pie, The Great Divide!

 Her side is the one with all the colorful stuff.
Mine is the Lily White side.
This is pre-bake.
475 for 15 minutes or so.

Then there's the post-bake.
 Used Shredded Mozz, grated sharp cheddar and grated pepperjack for the cheese.

It worked.
It was really good.

My Pie Friday?



1 comment:

  1. Dude, You missed like....half the pie with the toppings! Just tryin to help...

    ReplyDelete