Tupper Lake, November 6, 2012 by Jeff Boucher

Friday, December 24, 2010

Best Damn Christmas Present Ever!

My wife has an intuition-and when The Boss came out with a compilation of the making of Darkness on the Edge of Town-she must have known that I'd be blown away with the Set. It's a 6 CD/DVD set with a notebook of Bruce's handwritten lyrics. With pics from the mid  70's. 
I'm listening to it it now and I'm blown away.

I got a 69 Chevy with a 396.......













Yeah, there may be a better Rock and Roller out there-show 'em to me.

3 comments:

  1. I love you baby! Forever...Merry Christmas bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your lucky day, Tup. The Boss is practically family! Really - my wife claims to have danced with him at high school dances - she says his family was from Long Branch, but that he went to Freehold HS; she went to Neptune HS; and I went to Manasquan - he only talks much of Asbury Park because that's where all the clubs were, but he never lived there. Yup, all Jersey Shore beach bums!

    ReplyDelete