Tupper Lake, November 6, 2012 by Jeff Boucher

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sooooooo?

Where'd the summer go? Seriously.  It's hard to believe that my last post was on June 25th.  September seemed an awful long way away and bang it's here!

One consolation is that the weather doesn't know it's Sept. yet, it's close to 90 here today and that's pretty warm for the mountains.  The other day I read that this was the hottest summer on record and I gotta believe it.  No complaints here, it'll be snowing soon enough.

I spent the summer on the St. Lawrence River in Cape Vincent , NY, fishing, puttering around camp and got a start on another hobby (besides cooking/blogging), building model lighthouses. Well, to be precise I made one 3 foot tall lighthouse, and had I brought the camera home from camp I'd have posted a pic, but that along with other summer pics will have to wait until after this Labor Day weekend when I'll retrieve it.  

We'll get back to blogging on a regular basis here soon-I'm looking fwd. to finding new recipes and posting after the 2 month layoff.  

Talk to you soon.




1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Tup! Looking forward to you getting back into food again - lemmi' guess, you dropped 40 lbs over the summer - right? Ha.

    ReplyDelete