Tupper Lake, November 6, 2012 by Jeff Boucher

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Top 50 Pizza Blogs......

I love pizza. 

I love eating pizza, therefore, I love reading about pizza, today while reading Peter Reinhart's blog,  "Pizza Quest" , I ran across this list.


According to California Culinary Schools, these are the Top 50 Pizza Blogs out there in the Blogosphere.

Now I'm not sure about the actual rankings, some of the blogs I read daily, like Slice , others I've seen, and many I've never heard of, so it's like hitting the motherlode of pizza info- not sure what I'm going to find, but man am I looking forward to the pizza discoveries that await.

Just the fact that there are hundreds of pizza blogs out there speaks to the popularity of my favorite food.

Quite simply it's amazing.

And to think that 25 years ago this thing we call the internet barely existed.

Pretty cool I say.....

Here's my 50-50 Pie from a while back.

Eat well my friends!

2 comments:

  1. That pizza looks like a split pizza, different toppings on each half

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing on this awesome blog, i really appreciate your thought.

    Places To Eat in Zion National Park

    ReplyDelete