Tupper Lake, November 6, 2012 by Jeff Boucher

Friday, October 29, 2010

Stand mixer-white bread......

I love bread. 

I really love bread.

I love it warm out of the oven with butter.

If you've followed this blog at all that will come as no big surprise.

With the absence of a bakery in dear old Tupper, if you want fresh bread you've got to make your own.

So, I've been on a mission to make bread.

As I've evolved, or devolved as the case may be, I've also discovered the stand-mixer or Kitchenaid.

You see in the old days it was mixed by hand and kneaded before it was baked.

I'm way too lazy for that, so I search out recipes for bread and dough that are exclusively for stand mixers.

Makes baking bread simple.

I found this recipe at Big Oven-


Turned out great.

Come on up for the rising.........

In you go!

Out you come!


Yup. Some sesame seeds on top- can't wait for it to cool!

And just for kicks- some poppy seeds on one.

Don't say it- I know it. 

I'm good!  :)

1 comment:

  1. You're surprising yourself, aren't you? Your breads are looking quite nice, Tup - Good man!

    ReplyDelete