Tupper Lake, November 6, 2012 by Jeff Boucher

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another challenge.....

in the spirit of last weeks request to find lighter, healthier foods.   

We'll call this one the Keough Challenge.  I was challenged to find some tasty vegetarian recipes.

So, here I am, a self-professed meatatarian, on the hunt for recipes I once thought fit for herbivores only, like giraffes and such.  

Yup, the Dark Side was calling.


I really didn't go out and search aggressively, or lose any sleep any sleep over the fact that I hadn't found anything.  

Being a big believer in destiny, fate, karma and a time for every season (turn, turn, turn...),  I just let it come to me.

And it did, the site is Nutritious Foodie.  I've added it to my blog list on the sidebar.

What drew me in was a pic of a homemade veggie-burger that looks pretty darn good.  There's a pretty good story behind the blog's author and her reasons for modifying her diet.  In a glance I saw vegetarian and gluten free recipes for our GF friends.  

 Check it out and let me know what you think........

No comments:

Post a Comment